The FG was introduced in 1990 as a Japanese Market exclusive "superstrat" model. However, the bass version (the FB) was offered internationally.
FG-SSH / KKT-3 (Japanese Market)
FG-SSH / KKT-3 / EMG features EMG Select pickups.
- ¥48,000 Yen MSRP
- ¥55,000 Yen MSRP (EMG)
- Laminate body construction
- Belly carve
- Arm contour
- Bolt-on Rock Maple neck with scarf joint
- Rosewood fretboard with small dot inlays
- Color-matched neck and headstock
- Silk-screened Spaghetti logo
- 24 frets
- 25.5" scale
- Two ceramic single coils and one humbucker
- Optional EMG Select single coils and humbucker
- Black molded plastic pickup covers
- 5-way switch
- 1 Vol, 1 Tone
- Black hardware
- Lubricated, die-cast machine heads
- Asymmetrical truss rod cover
- Metal knobs
- "KKT-3" Licensed Floyd Rose locking tremolo
- Zero fret locking nut
- Black (B)
- White (W)
FG-2H (Japanese Market)
Same specs as FG-SSH, but with two ceramic humbuckers.
FB-PJ (Japanese Market)
FB-PJ / EMG features EMG Select pickups.