Made in Incheon, Korea by Samick.
Tip: Beware sellers claiming these are rare and charging exorbitant prices.
Note: The H-1 was reissued some time between 1995-2005, and made in India with a bolt-on neck.
- $349.95 MSRP
- $239.95 Street (1984 X-Mas sale)
- Beveled, laminate body construction
- Belly carve
- Carved heel
- Set-in Rock Maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard with dot inlays
- 24 frets
- 24.75" scale
- One X-44 high output humbucker
- 1 Master Volume
- Chrome hardware
- Triangular truss rod cover
- Metal knob
- Vintage-style 6-point, 5-spring tremolo
- Metallic Red with Blue perimeter stripe (MR)
- Metallic Grey-Blue with Black back, Red perimeter stripe and headstock (MGRB)
- Metallic Gun Metal Blue with Red perimeter stripe (GMBR)
- Black with White perimeter stripe (BWB)
- 2-Tone Metallic Red/Yellow (MRY)